DO UP (2)
do up = fasten examples:
- Do your coat up. It 's cold.
- Could you do my dress up? I can't reach it.
- Do up your trousers!
- Don' t do all the buttons up. It 's not that cold.
- Do the zip up.
- I 'll do up the baby 's jacket. He gets a cold very easily these days.
- Before he did the shirt up, I saw he had a tattoo on his arm.
- She had forgotten to do her shoelaces up and when she ran for the phone, she tripped over and fell flat on the floor.
- Health And Weather
Hear we can see how to talk about health and weather My arm bone has got fractured.Today she is feeling better than yesterday.He is not feeling better today.His hand was dislocated while playing volleyball.Fresh air is for very god for our body.Kid?s...
- Talks On Dress And Appearance
Example about how to talk on dress and appearance . You look so beautiful in red color.I want to change my clothes.She will come after changing her cloths.She was looking very pretty in pink saari.He is fond of cloths.He has no sense of cloths.Our...
- An Unlucky Day
An unlucky day I woke up with a pain in the back of my neck. I could hardly turn my head. I strained to look at the clock on the table. It showed six fifty. My goodness, I must have overslept. It looked like I would be late for school. Quickly I ran to...
- Zip Up
zip up = close with a zip examples: I can 't reach the back of my dress. Could you please zip me up?Zip up your trousers! You forgot!When I zipped up the skirt I realised how tight it was. Most dresses zip up at the back. Zip your jacket up....
- Pick Up (1), Come Apart (1)
pick up = take in my hands examples: You dropped a coin on the floor. Pick it up!The baby picks up whatever she finds on the floor.The baby is crying. Can you pick her up, please?The phone is ringing. Could you pick it up? I 'm in the bath.Pick your...