= close with a zipexamples:
- I can 't reach the back of my dress. Could you please zip me up?
- Zip up your trousers! You forgot!
- When I zipped up the skirt I realised how tight it was.
- Most dresses zip up at the back.
- Zip your jacket up. It 's cold.
- This skirt zips up at the side.
- Zip up the pocket, you might lose the money.
- He put the money in a bag and zipped it up.
- Talks On Dress And Appearance
Example about how to talk on dress and appearance . You look so beautiful in red color.I want to change my clothes.She will come after changing her cloths.She was looking very pretty in pink saari.He is fond of cloths.He has no sense of cloths.Our...
- Girls Dress Like Boys And Young Men Look Like Women
?Today, girls dress like boys and young men look like women?. Give your opinion. When girls dress like boys and young men look like women there is something deeply wrong. Going deeper into the root of this, it maybe worthwhile to note why men and women...
- Men's And Women's Clothes Vocabulary And Fashion List
Clotheswomen's clothes, men's clothes, children's clothes, baby clothes, sports clothes;women's clothing, ladies' clothing, men's clothing, children's clothing, sports clothing;winter clothes, winter clothing, summer clothes,...
- Knock Back (3)
knock back = cost examples: The new furniture has knocked us back a lot of money.Your new car must have knocked you back a fortune. His education has knocked his family back many thousands of dollars. The apartment knocked me back a lot...
- Do Up (2)
do up = fasten examples: Do your coat up. It 's cold.Could you do my dress up? I can't reach it.Do up your trousers!Don' t do all the buttons up. It 's not that cold.Do the zip up. I 'll do up the baby 's jacket. He...